Impossible!

This was the bicycle that l rented, alright it is not a mountain bike but it had 3 option to change from soft to harder ... l mean the clutch and it was ok but as u'll see in the map, l planned to reach to the Lighthouse spot ball 7 remember? WELL, as usual the plan isn't working with me, the monkeys and company were at little more than half way between ball 6 and ball 8 and the spot 8 was my stopping point! and why? GUYS ... it was already 1 o'clock and without food and till the next town no restaurants, no convenience stores ... only monkeys and deers! and therefore no food alias no combustion for my legs to reach to ball 7 and back to ball 4 before 6 PM ... MURI! (in japanese means impossible!) so l said to A the australian, "my friend, l'm deeply sorry but cannot go on ... l cannot manage it is just muri, my legs doesn't allow me to go on ..." and u know what he did? he just gave me few biscuits, a little bit of petrol for my body ... and so l said "ok lets go l can manage ... " and just after 100 meters further l stopped ... "A ... l'm grateful that u want to save my life with your few biscuits ... but thats not enough for the return and l might get lost with monkeys and who know? from Darshan to Tarzan ... it is a little bit dangerous. So l go back ... " he got my point and we had a beautiful talk for a half an hour about what does mean to rise a child in these modern days ... l said clearly what l think and his last words were "you will be a great father if u'll ever have a child" ... THANK YOU but l can't and he knows why because l told him ... but l dont wanna tell u right know ... just that when people ask me if l have children and l say no and don't wanna have'em in this life ... and l'm surprised to see that they are surprised by my reply ... and so l tell 'em that because l'm already a father and mother too! ... ??? ... yes thats what their eyes show to me when l say this ... the baby thats inside me, darshan! thats the child that l'm rising!!! for what do u think that l presented him the Canon camera? 'cos l love him! l wanna make him as happy as possible! ... ok ... now the papa` is having few tears rolling on his cheek .... lets change the subject uh ....
What l was saying? Ah and so we ha a good farewell and l headed back as fast as possible to get the petrol at the first restaurant l could spot, it might have been a 5 star Hotel would have been fine! but instead l found, really the first one, an humble family house, spot 9, and l entered inside "KONNICHIWA~?" (hallo~?) ... they gave me a table, there was nobody, and gave me a flying fish with salad and rice then l ordered also an bacon omelet and the passion fruit! YEPPP l ate with mucho gusto aven thought the flying fish was little bit too salty ...
then wanted to stop to some beach to have a swim and so l went to Kuriohama beach, spot 10.
It was beautiful just like a tropical sea ... but it was windy and mossy and so l gave up the swim ... instead l bought lot of food for the mountain hiking and thats is in the next post ;)

1 comment:

said...

very well written, i enjoyed much