The Pinky and the Colorful











When l was in saiki waiting that famous 5 hrs ... l went to see the ocean and l spotted this big petroleum ... pink??? yeah and it amazed me ... somehow it was fitting with the blue of the sea and the blue of the sky and the hills ... anyway, going back to the station l passed through in a factory zone and also spotted the colorful cans! WOW ... may be for you is not such a WOW but to see these 2 insignificant things as a contrast ... l mean, try
to imagine that u are looking a very big canvas with a painting in it and u spot few things that stand out ... same here with me, some time when l look whatsoever is in front of my eyes , it is like to look in a big canvas, a 3D canvas!

2 comments:

Poonam Tanmayo said...

You do have a heightened sense of the visual
I used to be a photo-journalist, capturing moments
I loved doing portraits too, spacially black n white
A picture speaks, without words or voice, and tells its own unique story, doesn't it?
The camera, I feel, has a knack of going behind the mask and seeing the soul of a person, his complexities, his vulnerability, his life experience ... all that he so carefully hides from the world, himself even
Just talking about it makes me want to pick up my camera and start once again
So maybe I will
Thank-you for triggering this
much love

darshan said...

Yeah good idea tanmayo!
please start again to shoot, it will be nice to share through pictures!!!